Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tuesday

Today was exciting because Manuel was around to work with us, so I got a lot done. He hit the same problem I was having with the DNS errors, but he’s tapping into his network of people to find some solutions. I’m finding out from working with him that while he doesn’t have superior knowledge in all subjects, he knows who to get in touch with for answers, and that’s just as good (if not better).

It was raining on the way home, so I got pretty wet. Busses and Subways can get really stuffy when their packed full of wet people. Class was nice because it’s held in an air conditioned room. I should also mention that the movie we watched was really good, “Real Women have Curves”.

PS: Yes, the Weapons Museum took up most of my time, and Science Museums are defiantly about the touching.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

"Science Museums are defiantly about the touching." They defy you not to touch things.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home