Sunday, January 29, 2006

J-Term is Over

I think I ended this J-term in the best way possible.

Wailing on my PC's. Like a ninja.

Fireballs, Fireball Traps, Break-Away Floors, Area Dispell Magic. Confusion on the Just-Buffed Invisible Barbarian. Poisoned Blade Traps. I'm very impressed they made it out - And by out, I meen into a safe-esque room for the time being, with all approptiate limbs attached (though not without ability damage).

I definatly like combat encounter nights. The last one we had, I remember hearing about how some players had mulled it over all week how they were going to spearhead their attack, only that time it was dark dwarfs guarding "dragon treasure". Plot nights are good for advancement, and it gives the RP/Characters-with-depth a time to come out, but frantic destruction raining from the skies and cleaving enemies in two is very important as well.

The fact that I get to make mid/high level parties and equip them as I see fit also kinda like getting to PC, which I've only recently gotten the chance to do again (thanks be to andrew/francis).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home