Saturday, January 27, 2007

Boiling Hamster in Coffee Pot

That's right.
Boiling Hamster in Coffee Pot .

I think this is my claim to fame. Amy had a dream about this specific action, so we googled it.

-nothing-

So, I'm taking advantage in the gap in the market for "Boiling Hamster in Coffee Pot" searches by blogging about it.

So should I start with...
-T-Shirts
-A You-Tube Video
-A Wikipedia Entry
-A Catalogue of the 5 Fetish sites that will pop up about this in the time it take me to write it.
-A "Save the Hamsters" Fund

Look for this to be Big.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...

You know, I would rather not even think about the ramifications of a You-Tube video...

No.

That is just...

Awful.

Why not on your Legacy of Alzor Wiki? That might be interesting...

11:27 PM  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

Nothing like profiting off of Amy's bizarre dreams.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Captain Shar said...

I can see the headline now:

HUSBAND EXPLOITS WIFE'S DREAMS

We must begin a "Save the Women's Dreams" Fund

Big is so nonspecific...and aren't hamsters and coffeepots Tiny, anyway?

But yeah, I can just see the different flavors of coffee coming from different colors of hamsters - maybe you should apply to Willy Wonka.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home