Tuesday, September 05, 2006

You Are Missed

...except Amy, Michael Craig, and Mackenzie. I still see you around.

The rest of you all have gone off to exciting new places. Messiah is suddenly gotten more boring (possible?). I suppose then that you'll need blog-news about whats going on at Messiah. Now I know that posting news on a Blog is totally radical and never-before-done, but bear with me.

-Its been really rainy. Bleh.
-Anime Club has started successfully under the reign of Brice and I. Some 20+ people at the first meeting.
-This welcome week's theme was "Branching Out". Newbling shirts were blue on grey, workers shirts were blue on hot orange.
-Michael C. is going to be running a D&D campaign, which currently has signed up myself, Amy, Rosie+Michael (who are engaged, btw).
-There is a distinct lack of masked superhero's.



So yeah.

5 Comments:

Blogger Captain Shar said...

Whoah. Michael C. really is "Branching Out," but I doubt he would look good in the hot orange.

Are you guys going to come out for a day or two sometime, maybe in the Fall Break we don't get?

9:26 PM  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

We totally should... I'll even drive if no one else feels like it... and we could totally remedy the lack of masked superheros. I think homecoming, for instance, would be a great occasion to crash dressed up as caped crusaders. And if all else fails, I've been considering a book titled "Ivan, Caped Crusader," yeah?

4:00 PM  
Blogger Captain Shar said...

Sweet. The book and the homecoming - I assume you mean Grantham's homecoming. Hey, we/you might even become known for being the cool (costumed) people at homecoming if we keep this up. Or probably not. But you'd have fun.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

*Sniffle*

I wanna be a(nother) masked superhero (again).

*Sniffle*

However, Michael C.'s campaign should be fantastic. He starts DMing in Grantham, I start playing Warhammer 40,000 in Oxford, what's next? Mackenzie running the Pretty Pony RPG in Miami Beach?

Well, probably not.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

Hey! Don't mock us Pretty Pony RPGers! We are very hardcore.

Maybe I should make a Pretty Pony webcomic, where all the characters are Pretty Ponies, and they all play very demonic things in D&D. = D

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home