Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tuesday Blog at Work

I think blogging at work is a trendy thing to do, espically in the tech field.

Long time no update - couple things have happened since... (in decending order)
-Got Married
-Started New Job
-Finished Sophmore Year / Finals
-Joined New World of Warcraft Guild (I can hear Andrew's eyes rolling / sigh)

Marriage is wonderful. Its an Institution that I'm glad to be a part of, and highly recommend. Everything leading up to the wedding part is a little rough, more planning and shades of white and candy bowls then I care for, but I'm glad mine went off so well and everyone I talked to had a good time.

This summer I'm working at LAM again - only now I have a pay raise and Minions (non-sacrifical type... /cry) thanks to seniority. Slow start to the year, but things are really going to get rolling soon.

Grades for Spring semester came in, happy to say I'm still a member of the honors program / attendent of messiah (these are one in the same...)

And the last new piece of info, switched WoW guilds. Our guild leader got in a spat with some people, and made off with our entire bank. People /gquit, we couldn't get through half the end game content we had worked towards, ect. Now i'm in "Loki", and starting to have alot more fun doing even more advanced stuff (working through Blackwing Lair).

Now Going Back To Work

----Bonus----
Poll: Will I blog again next Tuesday?

3 Comments:

Blogger brenderlin said...

I tremble with anticipation.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Captain Shar said...

Welcome back, Chad! I'm voting yes.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Why would I roll my eyes about something to do with World of Warcraft? Kerinda the Human Rogue just turned 16, and she joined Jason's alt guild just to stop getting guild invites. WoW!

And also, congrats on getting married!

/dance

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home