Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Legacy of Alzor Wiki

Check it out.

www.legacyofalzor.pbwiki.com

Its my newest project, and I'm hoping to end up with a very well developed world. Its partially limited to avoid spoilers, but it will grow as the party adventures (and I have to flesh it out more and more).

I have given everyone in my party editing privledges, so I'm hoping that it will have multiple viewpoints on subjects.


-Chad

*watches and waits for the Rhys-Avon wiki to explode into existance with 10,000+ pages*

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Dude... I so want to make the Rhys-Avon wiki now! Grr. Too much work...

Your wiki rocks (judging by what I read so far), and I'm sure that I'll read a bunch more of it when I have time.

Have fun at Messiah! (And being married!)

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home